Treat someone to all things yummy with our Rain gift box filled with deliciousness.
Packaged in an open wooden gift box, tied with a satin ribbon and includes a complimentary greeting card.
Inside the box:
• Pop the Champagne Popcorn (Eatable)
Clean white kernels of whole grain popcorn are kettle-popped, then coated in a smooth, premium Belgian white chocolate infused with natural Champagne extract. They're then sprinkled with sugar crystals that literally "POP" in your mouth for a sensory-filled snacking experience like no other!
• Dark Chocolate Chunk with Smoked Pecans (Real Treat)
• Salted Caramel Shorties with Fennel Snack Pack (Real Treat)
These shorties are at once familiar and a surprise to your palate. Brown sugar, browned butter, delicious bits of salted caramel… and what’s that? Fennel?! But of course!
• Maple Black Tea (Grow Tea)
Real Canadian Maple black tea. Ideal tea for a dark rich flavour with a lighter mouthfeel.
• Creamed Raw Honey (Wendell Estate Honey)
140g carry-on-sized gourmet raw honey. Silky-smooth soft set honey in a beautiful re-purposable Japanese glass jar. Raw. Kosher. Halal.
• Cookies and Cream Skinny Chocolate Bar (Colleen’s Chocolate)
A childhood favourite that has been redone so you can successfully adult! Using high end and super tasty white chocolate (no really, not that crappy, waxy white bunny stuff from when you were a kid!) - then cookie crumbs and dark chocolate covered biscuits were added!
• Mini Marshmallows S’mores (Candy Fix)
One-bite marshmallows dipped in premium milk chocolate and rolled in graham cracker crumb
• Nicholas - Potato Chip Milk Chocolate (Alicja Confections)
Nicholas is a 33.6% milk chocolate bar, covered with crunchy salted potato chips
• White Cheddar Popped Lotus Seeds (Sacred Snacks)
The lotus seeds are hand picked, popped in small batches and roasted to perfection using natural seasonings and olive oil. This divine superfood is packed with protein and vitamins so you can indulge in snacking while still feeling nourished.
*We reserve the right to substitute products, of equal or greater value.