Inside the box:
• Botanical Burnished Board (Indaba)
Made of mango wood, excellent as serving board or wall decor.
• Swedish Discloth (Earth Warrior Lifestyle)
Ditch the sponges and paper towels with a Swedish Dishcloth. This is a dry sponge cloth that can absorb 15 times its weight and cleans surfaces practically streak free.
It is made of 70% cellulose, which comes from trees, and 30% cotton. The ink used on the prints are water based and are completely biodegradable. The cloth will last 6 to 12 month and at the end of its life you simply throw it into your compost.
It is easy to wash, just place in your dish washer, if no dish washer throw in the washing machine, and lay flat to dry.
• Paper Hand Soap - Wild Rose (Hale Soap Co)
Paper soap made with natural ingredients and high quality essential oils – leaving skin soft with a hint of fragrance.
• Colouring Mother Earth Plants (Mother Earth Essentials)
Learn about Indigenous plants through colouring
• Dried Flowers Resin Coaster (Petit Flor)
• Greenhouse Sticker (Prairie Chick Prints)
• Handcrafted Paper Flower (Purple Crown Creations)